Here’s where you’ll find all the resources you need — permission slips, equipment lists — it’s all right here

Meeting Plans

Permission Slip

2017-03-24-Gardners Campout-BSA Acitivity Consent

Other Resources

For anyone interested in Troop Leadership Positions, talk to Frankie or Ben D. and they will discuss possible positions.

For merit badge requirements and other helpful things, go to

Need help getting to Eagle? This project help set will do the thing. Its well worth it, and it saves you lots of stress. If you’re interested, go to for more information.